Founded over 350 years ago by French master brewers, Kronenbourg 1664 is a pale lager characterized by its fine taste and noble history. Its golden hues and delicate bitterness come from selecting the best hops, the ‘strisselspalt’, giving the pale lager its unique taste.
– Kronenbourg 1664 Lager is the most sold French beer in the world
– A flavour intense Lager characterised by floral and citrus notes and hints of spices and pepper.
– Unique hoppy and malty balance
– Serve in a branded 1664 glass at a very fresh temperature (ideally 37.4°F)
– 350 years of brewing heritage and excellence
– Brewed with the unique Alsatian “Strisselspalt”
Salmon and Trout
Pizza and Pasta