Auros Cabernet is aged 18 months in French oak, this wine was made with fruit (including some Petit Verdot and Malbec) sourced from three of Napa Valley’s sub-appellations: Oak Knoll, Oakville, and the Stags Leap District, with 15 different soil types among them. Aromas of fresh blackberry and plum combine with a hint of mocha on the inspired nose as grainy tannins, a rich mouthfeel, and balanced fruit and acid make this red work to its optimal ability. Leather and fennel come in for a savory finish.
Image may differ from product info
Auros Cabernet 750ml
Country: United States
Region: Napa Valley
Auros Cabernet is aged 18 months in French oak, this wine was made with fruit (including some Petit Verdot and Malbec) s...Read More
Out of stock
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-10 business days. $50.00 min order, Excludes FL
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on ship to state. $75.00 min order, Excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot deliver Wine to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, New Jersey, South Dakota, and Utah.
- Shipping carriers will make up to three (3) delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $25.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use the link below for day of the week coverage.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information - https://www.luekensliquors.com/delivery-services/