Up until the Second World War, dark beer was the predominant beer type in the Munich area. The hard water found in the region played a special role in producing this specialty. In his book “Beer International”, the world-renowned English beer writer, Michael Jackson, accurately describes the Ayinger “Altbairisch Dunkel” as: “A good example of its kind. Impenetrably dark with a golden-brown gleam when held up to the light, and with a warm aroma and malty taste, while summoning up coffee taste sensations on going down. It is brewed from five types of malt (two of which are torrified dark), and it is only lightly hopped.” It is produced using the traditional double fermentation process.
Image may differ from product info
Ayinger Bavarian Dark Lager 11.2oz 4pk Btls
Pack Qty: 4pk Btls
Style: Craft Beer
Up until the Second World War, dark beer was the predominant beer type in the Munich area. The hard water found in the r...Read More
8 in stock
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-7 business days depending on state.
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on state. Next day for FL once it ships via UPS.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot ship Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Arkansas, South Dakota, and Utah.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use delivery services link below for delivery day coverage.
- TX, IL, MI, and NJ orders take longer than normal for transit times.
- For our SAME DAY DELIVERIES are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that store location. Download our Luekens App on your mobile device for this service.
- Additional shipping information Delivery Services