The Bavarian brewers have been masters in their trade for centuries and therefore also brew excellent pils beers. Indeed it was a Bavarian master brewer that brewed the first beer according to the pilsner method in the town of Pilsen! The glimmering, light-yellow Ayinger Bairisch Pils has the fragrance of aromatic hops from the “Hallertau” region of Bavaria (only these are used in the Ayinger beer specialties!). The beer is highly fermented and therefore smooth on the initial taste sensation, but also mild and sparkling in body. Our pils is accentuated by the floweriness of the hops aroma and has a more pronounced bitterness on swallowing, which quickly fades from the taste buds.
Ayinger Bavarian Pils 4pk Btl
Pack Qty: 4pk Btls
The Bavarian brewers have been masters in their trade for centuries and therefore also brew excellent pils beers. Indeed...Read More
5 in stock
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-7 business days depending on state.
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on state. $75.00 min order, min excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot ship Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Arkansas, South Dakota, and Utah.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use delivery services link below for delivery day coverage.
- TX, IL and NJ orders take longer than normal for transit times.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information Delivery Services