Carlsberg Danish Pilsner is everything you’d expect from the makers of the best beer in the world. It’s a uniquely characterful premium pilsner brewed using pilsner malt, a delicate blend of quality hop varieties and the ‘Saccharomyces Carlsbergensis’ yeast, to ensure a consistent, well-balanced taste. It’s wonderfully crisp and refreshing, with a rich malty aroma, a fruity hint of hops and a pleasantly smooth bitterness. Skål!
- Carlsberg Danish Pilsner is a 5% ABV Lager
- Well-balanced with a rich malty aroma and a fruity hint of hops.
- Pleasantly smooth mouthfeel and easy accessible bitterness
- Brewed with the highest quality of barley, malt, and hops
- Best served at 43-46°F in a tall pilsner glass and with .4 inches foam.
- Probably the Best Beer in the World
Salmon and Trout