Le Chemin du Roi (The King’s Path) is a brilliant and lively champagne that illuminates the The King’s Path. Made with grapes from only the finest vineyards in Champagne that have matured to peak ripeness. After pressing, the wine is aged over four years.
Created by 50 Cent, each bottle comes with a 14 karat rose gold-plated symbol of the King.
On the eye: A subtle, pale gold color with fine, persistent bubbles.
On the nose: Delicate, with apricot, white peach and eucalyptus.
On the palate: Flavors of stone fruit, toasted brioche, bay leaf and white cherries. The crisp finish is highlighted with subtle notes of citrus and minerals for a refreshing mouthfeel.
- Date: September 5th
- Time: 6-8pm
- Location: Luekens Dunedin, 1410 Main Street, Dunedin, FL
- Admission Requirements:
- Purchase of either the Branson Cognanc VSOP or Le Chemin du Roi Brut or Le Chemin du Roi Rose gets you ADMISSION, BOTTLE SIGNED and a PICTURE
- Purchase of both Branson Cognac and Le Chemin du Roi (Brut or Rose) gets you ADMISSION, BOTTLE SIGNED, and a VIDEO of customer meeting 50 Cent
- Customer must use THEIR phone for picture or video
- Proof of Purchase – Customer will be able to purchase admission in advance, but we will give them their bottle(s) at the time of the event. They will need to keep their receipts as we will not be able to pull up receipts if lost at the time of the event.