A very true-to-type Chenin Blanc with plenty of fruit balanced by zippy acidity. Pear orange rind table grapes and McIntosh apple fill the nose and palate. This is one off-dry Chenin that will reward 3-6+ years in a cellar. If you are anxious to try it tonight match it to spicy dishes such as vindaloo chicken or green curry shrimp. Or give it a go with soft cheeses such as brie and Camembert.
Image may differ from product info
Chateau de Valmer Vouvray 750ml
A very true-to-type Chenin Blanc with plenty of fruit balanced by zippy acidity. Pear orange rind table grapes and McInt...Read More
Out of stock
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on ship to state. $75.00 min order, Excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot deliver Wine to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, South Dakota, and Utah.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use the link below for day of the week coverage.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information - https://www.luekensliquors.com/delivery-services/