Château La Nerthe is one of Châteauneuf du Pape’s oldest estates and a benchmark producer of the region. Located in the heart of the appellation with the 225 acres of certified organic vineyards. This wine is a first for the estate which has only produced Chateauneuf du Pape AOC wines up until now. The Les Cassagnes vineyard is located in Serignan-du-Comtat, which is between Orange and Avignon. The vineyard combines all traditional grape varietals for the Southern Rhône Valley; Grenache, Syrah, Mourvédre, Carignan, and Cinsault. The vines average 30 years old and are planted facing south on terraces in soils deep in calcareous sandstones. The vineyard is certified “organically grown” by Ecocert.
Image may differ from product info
Chateau la Nerthe Les Cassagnes Cotes 750ml
Château La Nerthe is one of Châteauneuf du Pape's oldest estates and a benchmark producer of the region. Located in th...Read More
Out of stock
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on ship to state. $75.00 min order, Excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot deliver Wine to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, South Dakota, and Utah.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use the link below for day of the week coverage.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information - https://www.luekensliquors.com/delivery-services/