“Patrick de Ladoucette sources the grapes for this bottling from the villages of Bué, Chadoux, Chavignol and Verdigny, with the vineyards ranging from twenty-five to thirty-five years of age. It is fermented and raised entirely in stainless steel. The 2018 Comte Lafond Sancerre is a very refined and fairly powerful example of the vintage, offering up a complex bouquet of gooseberry, lime zest, a touch of clementine, complex limestone soil tones, fresh-cut grass and a topnote of white flowers. On the palate the wine is deep, full-bodied and rock solid at the core, with superb acids and grip, fine backend mineral drive and a long, complex and very well-balanced finish. This is a really fine bottle of Sancerre that should age very gracefully. 2020-2030+.”
Image may differ from product info
Comte Lafond Sancerre 750Ml
“Patrick de Ladoucette sources the grapes for this bottling from the villages of Bué, Chadoux, Chavignol and Verdigny...Read More
Out of stock
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on ship to state. $75.00 min order, Excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot deliver Wine to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, South Dakota, and Utah.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use the link below for day of the week coverage.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information - https://www.luekensliquors.com/delivery-services/