Cook’s California Champagne is produced at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California. Since 1859, Cook’s began when Isaac Cook created the first American champagne. Cook’s Wine has been continuing his tradition of creating quality champagnes ever since. Fruity and fresh, this medium-dry Prosecco-style sparkling wine features ripe aromas and flavors of apple and pear balanced by toasty yeast and floral nuances. Cook’s California Champagne is America’s #1 sparkling wine, perfect for every celebration.
Image may differ from product info
Cooks Brut 187ml 4pk
Pack Qty: 4pk
Country: United States
Cook's California Champagne is produced at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California. Since 1859, Cook's began when ...Read More
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on ship to state. $75.00 min order, Excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot deliver Wine to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, South Dakota, and Utah.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use the link below for day of the week coverage.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information - https://www.luekensliquors.com/delivery-services/