Made from organic grapes sourced mainly from vineyards in Tupungato (Uco Valley) at an altitude of 1200 meters (4000 feet) above sea level, one of the highest points in Mendoza. The wine is 100% Sauvignon Blanc, it has been fermented in stainless tanks, and then aged for 4 months in the bottle. This is a wine of bright yellow color with greenish shades. In the nose it has fresh and tropical aromas with citrus and lime notes. In the mouth it shows balance and structure. It has nice, clean, and fresh, finish showing nice crispy natural acidity till the end.
Image may differ from product info
Domaine Bousquet Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
Made from organic grapes sourced mainly from vineyards in Tupungato (Uco Valley) at an altitude of 1200 meters (4000 fee...Read More
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
SKU: 879716001102 Sauvignon Blanc | White Wine | Wine Tags: Domaine Bousquet, Domaine Bousquet Sauvignon Blanc
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on ship to state. $75.00 min order, Excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot deliver Wine to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, South Dakota, and Utah.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use the link below for day of the week coverage.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information - https://www.luekensliquors.com/delivery-services/