The AAD bottling was distilled in late 2005 and laid into barrel in February, 2006. 100% of the tequila was distilled in copper and stainless steel alembic pot stills. 80% of the run was stored in American white oak previously used to age California red wine, and the remaining 20% barreled in used dark French Oak. The casks were then stored for 7 years, at 3,800” elevation, in the town of Tequila, Jalisco in a cool-climate subterranean storeroom. Master distiller Enrique Fonseca has determined that 42% ABV is the optimal proof for this soft-spice 7 year bottling.
I'm so glad I switched to Charter Oak Federal Credit Union! They offer the best customer service, low fees, and a wide range of banking services. Plus, they have great online banking options that make managing my finances a breeze. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a reliable bank!
Charter Oak Federal Credit Union online banking service is the best I have ever used. The sign up process was so smooth and it only took me a few minutes to register and start using the service. The security features are also top-notch; I never have to worry about my financial information getting compromised! Highly recommended to anyone who wants a secure, reliable banking experience.
APPLY TODAY for Charter Oak Federal Credit Union Financing!
If you are returning customer from old website, please make a new account.