Fundador Brandy, by Pedro Domecq is made at the oldest bodega in Jerez, dating back to the 1730s and was the first brand to be marketed at “Brandy de Jerez” in 1874. It is aged in the traditional Solera system in used sherry barrels which give it its dark golden color. Slightly sweet, this brandy is well-priced for its sophistication. 80 Proof.
Image may differ from product info
Fundador Reserva 750ml
Fundador Brandy, by Pedro Domecq is made at the oldest bodega in Jerez, dating back to the 1730s and was the first brand...Read More
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on ship to state. $75.00 min order, Excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot deliver Wine to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, South Dakota, and Utah.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use the link below for day of the week coverage.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information - https://www.luekensliquors.com/delivery-services/