This Cote des Roses wine celebrates the Mediterranean way of life. The very varied soils are primarily limestone-clay and gravel. The climate is influenced by both the Mediterranean and the Atlantic, ensuring a subtle balance between generosity, elegance, and freshness. This climate helps ensure maximum ripeness and good health for the grapes, creating an elegant, refined wine. The bottle boasts a unique rose shape created by a young designer from the Ecole Boulle. This wine is as wonderful as a bunch of roses!
Image may differ from product info
Gerard Bertrand Cote des Roses Pinot Noir 750ml
This Cote des Roses wine celebrates the Mediterranean way of life. The very varied soils are primarily limestone-clay an...Read More
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-10 business days. $50.00 min order, Excludes FL
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on ship to state. $75.00 min order, Excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot deliver Wine to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, New Jersey, South Dakota, and Utah.
- Shipping carriers will make up to three (3) delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $25.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use the link below for day of the week coverage.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information - https://www.luekensliquors.com/delivery-services/