A luscious Pinot Noir from the Willamette Valley. Full of dark, black cherries, warm spices, mineral, and a dusting of powdered sugar. Vinified with native yeasts and then aged in mostly used wood, 12% new. A fine choice for sipping.
Image may differ from product info
Grochau Cellars Commuter Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 750ml
Country: United States
Region: Willamette Valley
A luscious Pinot Noir from the Willamette Valley. Full of dark, black cherries, warm spices, mineral, and a dusting of p...Read More
Out of stock
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-10 business days. $50.00 min order, Excludes FL
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on ship to state. $75.00 min order, Excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot deliver Wine to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, New Jersey, South Dakota, and Utah.
- Shipping carriers will make up to three (3) delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $25.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use the link below for day of the week coverage.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information - https://www.luekensliquors.com/delivery-services/