225 years of experience goes into every bottle of Jim Beam Bourbon. An aging process of four years in new charred oak barrels gives Jim Beam its elegant, refined and smooth character. With a slightly spicy, oaky vanilla aroma, this medium-bodied bourbon brings mellow hints of caramel, vanilla, grain and oak flavor with a lightly sweet, toasted oak finish. Sip it neat, on the rocks or mix it up in any number of bourbon- or whiskey-centered cocktails like a Spring Breeze or Berry Julep. Jim Beam’s extra aging creates an elegant, smooth and refined whiskey that pleases with every sip. After seven generations and 30 family members of master distillers, the Jim Beam family tradition continues today. In 2005, Frederick Booker Noe III, the great-grandson of Jim Beam, filled the 10 millionth barrel of Jim Beam, keeping the tradition of Jacob Beam alive for the next generation of bourbon drinkers.
Image may differ from product info
Jim Beam Bourbon 1.0L
Country: United States
225 years of experience goes into every bottle of Jim Beam Bourbon. An aging process of four years in new charred oak ba...Read More
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on ship to state. $75.00 min order, Excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot deliver Wine to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, South Dakota, and Utah.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use the link below for day of the week coverage.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information - https://www.luekensliquors.com/delivery-services/