Who is ready to learn more about grapes, just in time to show off at your upcoming holiday dinner parties? This International grapes class is all about learning where the grapes originated, why they grow, where they grow, and how it affects the wine!
- Time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- When: Thursday, December 1st
- Locations: Luekens Dunedin Bar
- Tasting: Jermann Dreams Chardonnay, Talbot Kali Hart Chardonnay, Jermann Red Angel Pinot Noir, Walla Walla Vintners Merlot, Mount Peak Gravity Cabernet, and Dona Paula Estate Malbec
- Includes a flight of 6 pours, education, and charcuterie with be provided!
- Price: $20 per person
- Limited Availability! Purchase ahead of time before the tickets sell out!
- **We recommend arriving at least 10 minutes early to the event. Late admission will not be allowed once the event has started. Tickets are non-refundable unless the host cancels the event.