Bright, Crisp & Only 70 Calories!*
Grapes were individually harvested from our vineyard blocks in subregions throughout Marlborough and destemmed in the field before being gently pressed and fermented. To retain the character of each subregion and block and use them to the best advantage, each block was handled individually to capture the special characteristics of the vineyard parcel.
‘Spinning Cone’ technology is used to reduce the alcohol from a portion of the base wine. This is a process of low vacuum distillation that can target removal of alcohol without impacting the aroma of the wine. The alcohol is reduced to below 1% on approximately 60% of the final volume, with 40% of the base blended back to achieve a final alcohol level of 7%.
- COLOR: Pale yellow
- AROMA: Lifted aromatics of passion fruit and guava, with some citrus notes.
- PALATE: Elegant yet full flavored, its crisp acidity is highlighted with a refreshing herbal and citrus finish.
- CELLAR: Enjoy now, or within one to three years, with confidence.
- APPELLATION: New Zealand
- PAIRINGS: Perfect for all occasions, particularly delicious with fresh seafood and vegetables.
* Per 5 fl.oz average analysis: calories 70, carbohydrates 3g, protein 0g, fat 0g