Le Chemin du Roi (The King’s Path) is a gleaming and vibrant pink champagne that illuminates the The King’s Path. Made with hand harvested grapes from some of the top vineyards throughout the Champagne Region of France. The red fruits and crisp acidity have been carefully balanced to create a soft and smooth wine.
Created by 50 Cent, each bottle comes with a 14 karat rose gold-plated symbol of the King.
On the eye: The color is a gentle pink with salmon notes.
On the nose: Fine and elegant with ripe black cherry fruit supported by lightly toasted notes.
On the palate: In the mouth, the flavors are full and well rounded. There are light, minty notes underlined by a touch of grilled almond. The crisp finish gives the wine a fresh, clean lift.
- Date: September 5th
- Time: 6-8pm
- Location: Luekens Dunedin, 1410 Main Street, Dunedin, FL
- Admission Requirements:
- Purchase of either the Branson Cognanc VSOP or Le Chemin du Roi Brut or Le Chemin du Roi Rose gets you ADMISSION, BOTTLE SIGNED and a PICTURE
- Purchase of both Branson Cognac and Le Chemin du Roi (Brut or Rose) gets you ADMISSION, BOTTLE SIGNED, and a VIDEO of customer meeting 50 Cent
- Customer must use THEIR phone for picture or video
- Proof of Purchase – Customer will be able to purchase admission in advance, but we will give them their bottle(s) at the time of the event. They will need to keep their receipts as we will not be able to pull up receipts if lost at the time of the event.