Brulières de Beychevelle’s 12 hectares of vines are 5 km from Beychevelle’s vineyard; being further from the Gironde estuary, they benefit from a cooler climate.The vineyard is in the Haut-Médoc appellation and has been managed organically since 2008.Brulières’ blend consists of just two grape varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.Vinified and aged in a separate winery, it is produced with the same level of care as Château Beychevelle and Amiral de Beychevelle.
Image may differ from product info
Les Brulieres Haut Medoc 750ML
Brulières de Beychevelle's 12 hectares of vines are 5 km from Beychevelle's vineyard; being further from the Gironde es...Read More
Out of stock
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-10 business days. $50.00 min order, Excludes FL
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on ship to state. $75.00 min order, Excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot deliver Wine to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, New Jersey, South Dakota, and Utah.
- Shipping carriers will make up to three (3) delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $25.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use the link below for day of the week coverage.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information - https://www.luekensliquors.com/delivery-services/