This intense, powerful Syrah-based wine is grown mostly on their McDowell Valley property which has a long history of championing Rhone varietals. Co-fermented with Viognier, the Syrah expresses violet, tar, and rich earth. Petite Sirah from Alexander Valley brings chewy bitter chocolate, while Grenache grown at 1400 feet elevation in the Yorkville Highlands keeps the wine bright and juicy. Full-bodied and fleshy, this wine is dark and brooding yet silky and smooth.
Image may differ from product info
Marietta Christo 750ml
Country: United States
This intense, powerful Syrah-based wine is grown mostly on their McDowell Valley property which has a long history of ch...Read More
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on ship to state. $75.00 min order, Excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot deliver Wine to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, South Dakota, and Utah.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use the link below for day of the week coverage.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information - https://www.luekensliquors.com/delivery-services/