Our Carneros District Chardonnay comes from “Shot-Wente selection” grapes grown on three vineyards: the Jim and Del Yamakawa Ranch on Watmaugh Road; the Sangiacomo Family Green Acres Vineyard parcel on Hwy. 121 planted in 1994; the Donnell sisters El Novillero Vineyard at the intersection of Highways 121 and 116, in the hills at the western-most boundary of the Carneros AVA. All three vineyards are in the cool-weather area of Carneros, close to the San Francisco Bay, so ripening is slow and natural fruit acidity is high, making for a wine both fresh and long-lived.
Image may differ from product info
Neyers Carneros Chardonnay 750ml
Country: United States
Our Carneros District Chardonnay comes from “Shot-Wente selection” grapes grown on three vineyards: the Jim and Del ...Read More
Out of stock
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on ship to state. $75.00 min order, Excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot deliver Wine to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, South Dakota, and Utah.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use the link below for day of the week coverage.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information - https://www.luekensliquors.com/delivery-services/