With delicate notes and spices, you can taste the rich history in every sip of Hornitos Anejo Tequila. Aged in American white oak barrels for at least a year, Anejo has a smoother, more complex flavor and a distinctive amber color. Intense aromas of chocolate, hazelnut, vanilla, dried fruit and toasted wood give way to a unique blend on the palate and a strong agave nectar flavor finishing slightly dry. Deep, rich, and complex, this tequila is excellent when savored neat in a snifter or in a Manhattan. Hailing from Tequila, Jalisco in Mexico, Hornitos Tequila (named after the “little ovens” used to roast agave) was introduced to the world in 1950 by founder Don Francisco Javier Sauza in honor of Mexican Independence Day.
Hornitos Anejo 750ml
With delicate notes and spices, you can taste the rich history in every sip of Hornitos Anejo Tequila. Aged in American ...Read More
3 in stock
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
SKU: 080686835424 Anejo Tequila | Spirits | Tequila Tags: Beam Banner, Beam tequila, Cinco de Mayo, ENDZONE, Gluten Free, Hornitos
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-7 business days depending on state.
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on state. $75.00 min order, min excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot ship Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Arkansas, South Dakota, and Utah.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use delivery services link below for delivery day coverage.
- TX, IL and NJ orders take longer than normal for transit times.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information Delivery Services