The Crusher’s Petite Sirah is an inky violet color with vivid aromas of ripe plum, blackberry, fig preserves, and pomegranate. The pronounced aromas ring true on the palate with bold flavors of juicy plum, baked fig, and ripe blackberries. The wine is juicy, full-bodied with a rich texture, has smooth tannins with beautifully extracted color. It imparts an impressive flavor with a lushness that lingers on the finish. Petite Sirah is a powerful varietal and this one is no exception.
Image may differ from product info
The Crusher Petite Sirah 750ml
Country: United States
The Crusher's Petite Sirah is an inky violet color with vivid aromas of ripe plum, blackberry, fig preserves, and pomegr...Read More
Out of stock
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on ship to state. $75.00 min order, Excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot deliver Wine to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, South Dakota, and Utah.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use the link below for day of the week coverage.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information - https://www.luekensliquors.com/delivery-services/