Strange Collaboration is a blend of Kentucky Straight bourbon (aged between 2-6 yrs.), selected for full and smooth flavor and finished in Strange Family pinot noir casks, and bottled at 99 proof. The result is a unique expression of bourbon — high-proof, medium body with a hint of pinot noir on the nose and finish. Best enjoyed neat or in a classic cocktail.
- MASH BILL – 75% Corn / 21% Rye / 4% Malted Barley
- APPEARANCE – Clear and rich, glaze doughnut color.
- AROMA – Fresh corn sweetness with hints of cherry, raspberry and plum.
- TASTE – Our Pinot Noir finished Kentucky straight bourbon is fresh and complex. Sweet with a light caramel, vanilla character and hints of clove and black fruit.
- FINISH -Silky mouth feel, subtle Pinot Noir notes and a mild hug