The steep, rocky slopes that extend to the right and left bank of the river Serein are the birthplace to a history which spans over one hundred and fifty million years. This is where the unique Kimmeridgian terroir, alternating marl and marly limestone, embues Chablis with minerality and great freshness. These are vinous characteristics, envied and often imitated around the world, but never matched. Over the centuries, despite the phylloxera tragedy in the late 19th century, Chablis has grown in reputation and built on its natural assets to become one of Burgundy’s great vineyards. 1959, the year in which William Fevre declared his first crop, marked the birth of the domain. Descended from a family which had lived in the Chablis region for over 250 years, it was only natural that he set up as a winemaker with 7 hectares of vineyards. Over the years the domain has acquired new vineyards in Chablis, all located in the historic terroirs. William Fevre has become one of the biggest land owners in Chablis with 78 hectares of prestigious vineyards, of which 15.9 are classified as Premiers Crus and 15.2 as Grand Crus. Domaine William Fevre works passionately to express Chablis’ terroirs, respecting the region’s environment and traditional practices. The team works throughout the year with exacting levels of care and precision to achieve excellence and reveal the true characteristics of each climat. As well as maintaining the deep-rooted values upon which the family has always insisted, the domain has managed to instill its vineyards and its wines with great vitality, thanks to modern technology and a resolute avant-garde vision. Style is an empty shell. Wine’s potential lies in its sensual response. For Chablis, this is derived from its terroir, which creates freshness and minerality.
Image may differ from product info
William Fevre Chablis Champs 750ml
The steep, rocky slopes that extend to the right and left bank of the river Serein are the birthplace to a history which...Read More
Out of stock
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The average shipping time for Wine orders is 2-10 business days. $50.00 min order, Excludes FL
- The average shipping time for Spirits orders is 3-12 business days depending on ship to state. $75.00 min order, Excludes FL.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed.
- We cannot deliver Wine to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, New Jersey, South Dakota, and Utah.
- Shipping carriers will make up to three (3) delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $25.
- For our local scheduled deliveries - please use the link below for day of the week coverage.
- For our same day deliveries are available at all store locations if you live within 10 miles of that location. Download the Luekens App for this service.
- Additional shipping information - https://www.luekensliquors.com/delivery-services/