Effective March 1, 2019
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information: (a) to personally identify you, including, without limitation, your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address(es) or any other information by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”); (b) that is about you but may not individually identify you; (c) and/or about your computer equipment or hardware you use to access the Website, your internet connection and/or usage details. We may collect this information (a) directly from you when you provide it to us, (b) automatically as you navigate through the site, whether that information includes usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, or (c) from third parties.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
The information we may collect on or through our Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, which may include, without limitation, information provided by you when subscribing or creating an account on our Website, provided at the time of making a purchase through the Website, provided when entering a contest or promotions sponsored by or on behalf of Luekens, or when you contact us.
- Correspondence between you and Luekens.
- Transaction information and details processed by you through this Website, including from any orders or inquiries. This information may include financial information provided before placing an order through our Website.
- Your Search queries on the Website.
- Your request for a digital receipt or transaction record.
- You provide information regarding yourself or your contacts in connection with discounts or other offers.
- You submit information about yourself in connection with request for employment with Luekens.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website, whether that be product reviews, open forums or other public areas. Your contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk, and we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you use and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your hardware or equipment, browsing actions, browsing patterns, or other actions when using the Website, including, without limitation, details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we may automatically collect may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: (a) estimate our audience size and usage patterns; (b) store information about your preferences and Website habits, allowing us to better customize our Website according to your individual interests, needs and wants; (c) enhance your user experience; or (d) recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Luekens, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any agreements entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please unsubscribe from any future correspondence when prompted. However, unsubscribing from receiving such marketing materials may also impact your eligibility to participate in other Luekens’ offers, services, specials, coupons, events or other related programs. Notwithstanding the foregoing, unsubscribing will not unsubscribe you from receiving correspondence related to any orders placed by you on our Website, including, but not limited to, order acknowledgments, order fulfillments, or order updates.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY PAYMENT SERVICE
If you subscribe or create an account on our Website, you can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS / YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at: P.O. Box 1098, Dunedin, Florida 34698, Attn: Customer Care / Privacy.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 21 years of age. No one under age 21 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 21. If you are under 21, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from someone under the age of 21, especially any children without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about an individual under the age of 21, or a child under the age of 13, please contact us at: [email protected]
TERMS & CONDITIONS